STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

India won the World Cup in cricket

By Aniruddha

Do you know that India won the world cup in cricket on saturday?

India played the match with Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka are our neighbors. Ravana used to live there one time.


My Nanna and I watched it from 4 am in the morning until 12:30 in the afternoon.
We watched for total 8:30 hours.
Nanna did not let me get up at all because if I get up, India team lost wickets.
I prayed to Sivudu Jejaa a lot so India can win.
He did not let me eat lunch till they won but we ate breakfast in front of the TV.
We made 2 India flags and waved them.
Whenever I said 4, India hit a 4.
At the last, I said 6 and Dhoni hit a 6!
We celebrated a lot.
Did you also see the match?

No comments:

Post a Comment