STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Relative of the Year: Vedant

By Aniruddha

Do you know that in my school, in my class, my teacher asked me to choose who is my relative of the year.
All my class mates chose somebody and somebody from their family like grandmother or father or brother.
But i have a cousin named Vedant who is the smallest in my family.
2nd smallest is Sushmita and 3rd smallest is Divya.

So I nominate Vedant to be my Relative of the year.
I also made an oil painting portrait of him to show my class mates and teacher how he looks.


First i wrote it on a paper and then i typed it in ms word and then my teacher printed it out and then i glued up the printed paper and the oil painting portrait.
Then i put a medal on it.
Then my teacher put it on the wall with everybody's relative of the year.

If you like my cousin Vedant or if you like my painting, click on comment and write a letter to me.
Then everyone will know you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment