STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Tatamma and Sugunammamma

By Aniruddha and Divya

My Tatamma and Suguna Ammamma went to Jejaa last week.

                                    

My Tatamma
My Tatamma is my father's Grandmother and she was 89 years old. She was the oldest in our family.
My Suguna Ammamma is my father's Attayya and my Tatamma's daughter.
I loved them both a lot.


This is a picture of me when I was a baby with my Tatamma in Dallas.
My Tatamma's house was in Plot No. 7 next to Tatayya and Bamma's house. There was a gate between the houses. I used to like going to my Tatamma's house.
When we were in SMR, she also came to our house.



My Suguna Ammamma
My Suguna Ammamma lived in Singapore City in a garden house.
From her house, we could see the garden.
I went to her house some times. She also came to see us a lot.
In the photo, she is wearing a blue and red sarees and hugging my other Ammammas, who are also her sisters.

When my Tatamma was not well, Suguna Ammamma took very good care of her. She had a lot of energy.
In this photo, she is giving a hair bath (tala bobba) to my Tatamma.

I and Divya will love and miss our Tatamma and Suguna Ammamma a lot.



In this photo are my Tatamma and all her children.
My Tatamma is on the left side in the center and my Suguna Ammamma is standing behind her in a pink saree.



                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment