STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How to play Cricket by Aniruddha

Written by Aniruddha

Do you know how to play cricket?
If you do not know the rules then click on the pages and print them out and then you can look at it and play.
You need a cricket bat and a cricket ball.
If you do not have a cricket ball then you can use a tennis ball.
If you do not have a cricket bat then you cannot use a baseball bat because they are different shapes.
I have a cricket bat that I brought from India and everyone who lives here asks me that they want to borrow it.
I also have a baseball bat that I got from Academy sports.
Do you know that India won the World Cup this year?



2 comments:

  1. Well written Ani.
    Next you should write about a game of cricket played with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sashikant Babai. Next I want to write about basketball. My team Dallas Mavericks won the Championship this year and my favorite player is Dirk Nowitski. I am getting a Mavericks TShirt for my birthday. I am also in a Basketball league at ymca in the heats team (not at all miami heat which i dont like but austin heat)

    <Ani

    ReplyDelete