STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ani's Valentine Party

By Aniruddha

I had a Valentine Party in my classroom on February 14th at 1:30 PM afternoon.
My mother also came to my party.
We decorated a heart cookie with sprinkles and icing and then ate them up.
I gave my friends Valentine cards with cowboys because I am a Texan.
Some girls I gave froggy cards also.
I gave my teacher a special card with a fun doggy on it.
We decorated a paper bag with glitter glue and stickers to be our mailbox and we went to each mailbox to put cards in it.
I got lot of nice cards from my friends and my favorite was an iPhone Valentine from my friend John Manford.
It was a fun party and we ate lot of candy.
In my pictures, you can also that see we sit on bouncy yoga balls and not chairs. Our class is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment