STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Exploring at University of Texas at Austin

Last weekend, we went to the University of Texas at Austin Explore Day.
The University is very big and you can study and become doctors or engineers or Presidents if you study there.
There are lots of buildings and you can walk from 1 place to another.
We went to one building and did lot of kid crafts like making crowns and flags.
I made a pirate hat with feathers and an African drum and a Venezuelan block print napkin and Indian and French flags.
Divya made all these and a silver crown also.
I had my face painted with a mustache and beard.
Divya got butterflies and flowers.
I also took a picture with George Washington - he was the 1st President of USA.
Thousands of people came to see the University.
At the end, we saw and marched with UT Austin's marching band.
I want to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment