STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Pet for Me

By Aniruddha


         Guess what my favorite pet is? It’s a fish! Yes, I really like fishes and want some for a pet.
         I do like cats and dogs a lot but I can’t get dogs as my pets since I am allergic to dog fur. Also, my sister is very scared of cats and dogs. It is also very hard to take care of dogs and cats.
          I like to watch fishes waving their fins while swimming in the water. They swim so easily and I’m not a good swimmer like them, so it’s fun to watch them do it. I like various types and colors of fishes. My favorite kind of fish is a clown fish, like the one in “Finding Nemo”.
         I need to buy a fish bowl for my fish to live in. I saw some nice ones at PetCo. I am going to learn to change the water in the fish bowl weekly. I also need to remember to feed them 3 times a day. I will enjoy watching my pet swim around in the fish bowl.
          Fishes are fascinating creatures and I look forward to getting a fish for my pet. I will take good care of it and appreciate its talent and spend time watching and talking to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment