STEAMism.com

STEAMism.com
STEAMism.com

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Journey to the North Pole!


By Aniruddha

                  Hello people, I would like to tell about my horrifying, dreadful, shocking journey.  It was ghastly, frightful, and unpleasant. At least it is done, here is the story.
                 Once I got a call from Santa, who asked me, “Can you do a case in the North Pole?” He called me because I am the greatest detective in the world. Santa was getting complaints from his elves that the gifts they made for kids around the world were getting stolen. I said “Of course, Santa, any time.”
                At 7 PM on December 12, 2033, I rode on the Polar Express to the North Pole to help Santa find the thief. At the Arctic Ocean, in the middle of the train ride, 3 railway tracks were broken. So, the tough part of my journey was that I had to walk on frozen ground all the way to the North Pole. It was very cold and dark and so windy that my jacket almost flew off of me.
                After reaching the North Pole, I stayed at Santa’s house and recovered by drinking hot chocolate and eating Christmas fruitcake. We traced the footsteps near Santa’s Elves’ factory and found that they were very small. At nighttime, we hid on trees wearing night-vision glasses and saw someone running away with a sack. I jumped down the tree and caught the thief. He was an elf from Santa’s factory! Santa scolded him and he promised never to steal again.
                I rode back on the Polar Express and luckily, this time, the tracks were fixed. So, I had a comfortable journey back. It was fun meeting Santa and his elves – I hope to go again soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment